So with out further ado:
1) I hate most condiments. It's easier to say what I will have. I like ketchup, barbecue sauce, cheese, and soy sauce. That's it for the most part. Well, there is cream cheese and italian dressing. Oh and I'll only eat ranch if it's the thick ranch just for veggie dipping.
2) If my partner has eaten mustard or mayo, I will not kiss them until they brush their teeth. I can smell it and it is nasty! You hear that B dear? I will not kiss you if you've had mayo or mustard! Oh and I won't touch it either. So yeah, no putting it on my honey's sandwich either. I won't open the bottle. That's something they have to do. The smell of mustard is actually worse than mayo, but both make me want to puke.
3) I will now admit that I love Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera. Yes, I do.
4) My fiancee is my best friend of the last 12 years and we dated once when I was in the army. He's now in the Army and I'm a civilian.
5) When I was in high school, I swore up and down that everyone hated me, except B. He followed me around like a puppy dog drinking my coffee. He has since informed me that I was actually quite popular. I was... I thought about it and have had it reaffirmed repeatedly through the planning of my 10 year reunion. Wow, there are too many people that know me, lol.
6) I love photography! I would love to be a professional one day, but I have more pressing dreams to pursue first.
7) When I was a girl I wanted to be a GI Joe, an astronaut, a writer, a ninja turtle, and teacher. The ninja turtle one is impossible, but I've been everything but the teacher (astronaut is figuratively).
8) I've been actively keeping journals and such since the third grade. I've been writing poetry and short stories since the 2nd. I love reading my old journals, stories, poems, and blogs. They bring me entertainment and sometimes make me angry at myself for being dumb.
9) I've been diagnosed as bipolar, OCD, and generalized anxiety disorder. The only one on my medical record is the GAD. This is because:
10) My shrink says that I am the most self aware person he has ever treated.
11) I hate shrinks and doctors. Usually they don't know what they're talking about.
12) I have no children of my own but have been known to call other people's kids my babies. One day I'll have my own, but not yet (and good thing too, I like my booze, lol). Actually, it's not the booze. I didn't want kids while I was doing my undergrad work, and have been lucky that I have not ended up with any.
13) I've been called every name in the book, dyke, fag, homo, bitch, butch, you name it, I've probably been called it. I don't fit a "feminine" model so therefore I'm pigeon holed. I don't fit in these holes either. The gender role dicotomy we live in is pathetic and is only hurting all of us.
14) I'm an avid reader when I'm not in school. I can easily read 50 books in a year. When I worked at Otto, I was reading about a book a week if not more. I did read alot of trash fiction, but then, I ran out of my own books to read and started reading the books floating around the office, lol.
15) I read Marvin Harris and Levi-Strauss for fun. I'm a nerd. That's all there is to that. We used to say in my Cultural Anthropology Theory class "What Would Marvin Harris Think?"
16) I love to cook! I love to invent in the kitchen. It's another outlet for my creativity, which seems to just ooze from me. However, I hate to clean up the kitchen. Ok, it's just the dishes. I hate doing dishes!!!! I'll do the floors, cabinets, stove, oven, name it, but I hate the dishes. Dishes are evil!
17) My ex's friends still think that my oldest niece is actually my kid, lol. Maybe it's because I've always been really close to that kid. She also looks and acts like me for the most part. Maybe it is that the child has my intellect. Maybe it's the fact they are dumb? I don't know exactly why but up till about a year ago, my ex believed she was too.
18) I am almost too open. I will tell perfect strangers intimate details about my life. It's not that I have an inability to keep my mouth shut it is that the need to tell these details seems to present itself. People have this thing about being very candid with me.
19) People will tell me the craziest stuff. I've had people confess to me some insane things over the years. Apparently I'm safe to talk to. I think I'm starting to get my old ability to talk anyone off the ledge. It's not 100% but hey, it's coming back.
20) I'm such a typical Capricorn! So much so, I was even born on a Saturday. Capricorn is ruled by Saturn, if you need it spelled out. I'm a workaholic and I will probably be climbing the walls after the first month I'm in CO and not working. I'll have to have a job pretty quickly, not just for my bills, but cuz I have to have a job. I'm also insanely stubborn and a natural leader.