Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Post from September 9, 2008 I made about a dream: I think I know the meaning now!

September 9, 2008 - Tuesday

Bazaar Dreams
Current mood: curious
Category: Dreams and the Supernatural
I normally don't write about my dreams on here, but this one won't leave my mind and until about 10 am, I was still thinking I was in the dream.

I had this dream that even though I had been living in the civilian world all this time, I was still in the Army. I got paperwork asking if I wanted to get out or reenlist. Mum asked me what I was going to do and I said "stay in of course." She then asked "well what if they finally send you to Iraq?" I told her that'd be great, that's what I signed up for, to be out there serving my country. Hmmm, it's really weird. I'm no where near condition to go back in, not only weight wise, but health wise. I don't think they would take me anyways ( I was on those meds for a short while back in late 2006). But I don't really think the dream is about me going back into the military but possibly about me as a member of God's army. Who knows... I still can't shake that dream though

No comments: