Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Here's to moving out of MySpace Land

I've been blogging on MySpace for years now, ok since 2005, and found that I may be getting to old for all that. My serious blogs never get read and my funny ones, well that's the place for them. I know that I won't have much time for more pressing topics, such as my take of the economy or who I will vote for president, but I think this will be a good place to put all of that. I just didn't know that it was tied to my Gmail account or I would have been on here a long time ago. I think I'd much rather blog where there are fewer high school grade posts to contend with and possibly have my blog be read by more than the few little crazies on MySpace that read it. Hopefully, I'll be able to dedicate the time needed for content filled posts that I prefer to write than small little pieces. I think I'll leave the diary-esque stuff for drama land, I mean MySpace.

No comments: