Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Baby Bush, you make me laugh

I'm watching Bush's speech. He says he thinks businesses that fail should go out of business, then let these business that messed up fail, like the capitalism dictates. I don't want my tax dollars going to bail out these institutions that were being shady. He keeps saying that money needs to be free to lend. Why? One of the reasons we're in this situation is from people borrowing more than they make or can pay back. If you can't afford it, you don't need it. If loans are not readily available for you to start a new business, then it's not the market to start a new business. People need to take responsibility for their actions, both in business and in their personal lives. Stop looking for the government to bail you out because when you really need help because of something beyond your control, that help won't be there because the government spent all that money bailing your ass out.

Ok, I'm done ranting.

No comments: