Friday, October 3, 2008

More Diet Info

So, I did have the krab with mushrooms last night for dinner, cooked in a little olive oil and a clove of garlic that I minced myself. Oh so tasty. Then I had me a Shiner Black (it was a dollar cheaper than Shiner Boch). Oh the tasty goodness of it all.

I do have to say one thing about the vegetarian diet, and not to sound gross, but it makes you poop a lot. This is a good thing though. It cleanses the system. Fiber is part of a healthy diet anyways. Besides most Americans don't poop enough. Yeah, I'm talking about poop! I don't mind though, I have always been known for my "potty" mouth, hahahahaha. Oh I'm cheesy. I'm still not completely over my stomach ailments that have plagued me since I hit puberty (bleeding ulcer, IBS, etc) but the symptoms are decreasing and I am feeling much better. Now for the weight to come off. It has been proven though most people store at least 5 lbs of backed up fecal matter in their colon and intestines, so once my body cleanses itself, I'm sure that's a quick 5 lbs gone, at least. I've already started to see a decrease in my belly size. My gastro-intestinal problems have caused my abdomen to push out some and it is coming back, but I think I need to work on my abs some to help in this process as well as they have been built up, sticking out around my troubled gastro system. My body still doesn't know what to do without high frutose corn syrup (HFCS) though. It will take time, and the withdrawals will be worth it.

Well, I must be getting back to work, and will update later, especially after this weekend when temptation is at it's peak for drinking a Dr Pepper.

No comments: