Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Small Rant Continued

So many of you saw the response I got for my blog titled "A Small Rant." Well homegirl emailed me this morning, after posting an insane amount of comments on my link to this blog and then posting 31+ status updates, which I later noticed were exactly what she posted on my link comments. I'm not going to include what she said, cuz it pretty much was a continuation of all that she posted last night. I emailed her back and the following is my response back:

I did look at your posts. I'm no where near ashamed of my faith, I'm a warrior for Christ. My job is to go out and kick evils butt, not preach. God gives us each gifts and expects us to use them. My being a warrior gives me a unique oppertunity to reach people without shoving my faith down their throats. What you have posted has possibly turned more people away from Christ than brought to him. Then who is worse, the one scaring off more than they bring to God or the one who allows God to bring people across their path to reach out to?

Don't get me wrong, we are to bring people to Christ, I'm aware of the great commision, but we do so within our gifts.

This is the last I'm saying on the issue as I have more important things to do than debate religion with you on the Internet. Don't take that the wrong way, I just don't see the point of this other than you wanting to be right. You are mistaken on many points in your posts, but I won't go into that as I don't have time. I've got work and school.

Tale care

Christina

No comments: