Thursday, September 23, 2010

SQUEEEE

When I first started this blog, I started mostly with my attempts at losing weight and making positive lifestyle choices.  Well here we are 2 years later and I have finally got to my first major goal, weight wise, when I first started my lifestyle changes.  In October 2008, I weighed over 185 and in 6 months I had lost 15 lbs.  It has taken me until now to get below 150 lbs!  I am 5'4" and a healthy weight for me is from 130-145.  I have a new goal now!  I want to reach 140 by my 30th birthday in January.  I think 9 lbs in 3 months isn't impossible and I know I can do it.

I'm already seeing changes in how my clothes fit and it's a good thing, though I want someone to explain to me why the sleeves of women's t-shirts are so damn small!  I had this problem back in 99 after I got out of the Army (weighing more than I do now).  Do they think that women have tiny arms, even if they're skinny?  It's so irritating.  I really hate having to by larger tops just so my arms aren't having the blood cut off by the sleeves.  I have to say having most of your shorts almost fall off is awesome!  The only thing keeping them on is my "bubble" butt LOL.

I'm sure I'm going to annoy some to no end with my enthusiasm about the weight loss and the leaning of my body, but I haven't been so stoked and motivated!

No comments: